a second is a lifetime

http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=819061

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

know your worth

so fine and sexxy, i can't believe i have been ignoring you for nothing , i let so much time pass by and i can't lie, you have always been by my side,building my ego and helping me through the tough times of my life. i trulely adore the love you have 4 me and your selfless ways of rebuilding my heart,you're so beautiful and tested and you are always giving unconditional because you are so invested,the troubles of the world make you stronger, my well being is your hunger.


man that's the stuff that makes a man stronger,many can learn from your unselfish ways,maturity starts in the mirror, you brought me my focus through the storm now my life is more clearer,i will go for the unreachable goals,because you have healed my soul and only god knows the secret to your unselfish ways,with you i see better days, no more will i give undeserving praise to people that runaway, i will praise god,love my kids,build my future on solid ground,with the new love i refound,the dream forfiller,the hope dealer,the heart healer that won't stop/ i will get on one knee and propose to hip-hop! i love you, because you are so dependable!

No comments:

Post a Comment